Wednesday, July 16, 2008

UPDATE Again, Jeez I am getting bad at this Life-Blog Thing....

So. It's been like 4 months. I am really not great at keeping up with anything at all. Housework, diaries, schooling, meal plans, coupon clipping, finishing projects, etc, etc. I'm all about instant and constant gratification without actually having to do much. I guess that makes me lazy. Or maybe I'm just tired (since little Mans doesn't sleep through the night yet and yes, still wakes up 2-4 times a night, on average. Yawn). Yeah, that's it. Tired, scatter-brained, but not lazy.

Anywho, it's time for Kids Pictures!
Friday was Luke's birthday (THREE! Omigosh.), so let's start with him...

The thoughtful chew.....
Running crazy at the splash park....
His "cool" pose....
He's quite the crazy monster, still. Too smart for his maturity level.
Now Rowen.

Just about my favorite picture ever....
Yeah, he's the gross one...
The Casual Ignore....
And last but certainly not least, little Brenda Lee.
Crazy eyes. (Psst, she made that necklace herself. Wears it everywhere. So proud.)
At the splash park (it's pretty much our place to go)...
Lazing about on the couch with Daddy's tee-shirt quilt.

Miss Smarty Pants is bored and can't wait to go back to school.

Well there they are. My pretty family. Hopefully it won't be another 1/2 year before I update again....

(Oh yeah, did you like my artsy black and white pictures? I'm getting mad at my camera because when the pictures go on the computer, the colors are weird. Maybe it's actually the computer.... whatever. I didn't like the color. So they're b&w. So there. :P)

No comments: