Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy birthday to my little mans... (well, on the 11th, but his party was yesterday). It was exhausting. Too many kids, no sleep and it was HOT. But Lucien seemed to enjoy himself, got some cool toys and new clothes, I'm a little sad I didn't take a picture of his cake, it was awesome, but for some reason every time it's important, I lose my camera... so I have one picture of his birthday. This one:




Sigh. Oh well... anyways, the cake looked something like this, but I put gummy worms on top for added effect, and the truck was WAY cooler (a giant metal Tonka that he can fit into... to credit my husband, I did say that he has about 400 toy cars and trucks, but he said Tonka is different and bought it anyways. It's a cool truck. Don't tell him I said that, though, cuz I'm always right). It was a hit regardless, I wish I had a picture of the cake. Lots of messy faces and cake crumbs abound yesterday (glad we bombed for ants last week, or they'd be invading again for sure). Brenda went for a sleepover at my cousin's house, so Lucien and I are partaking in a chocolate cake breakfast. My tummy hurts.

In other news, the chick that lived in our house before we bought it is OUTOUTOUT, hooray, so we're just waiting for the loan to close (which should be the 27th). 18 DAYS, everyone. I suddenly feel as though I have nothing packed and need to get going. Crap. Why am I on the computer again!?!

Baby is fine, 7 months, 2 months (3 if you believe that I'm going to be full term, I don't believe it for a second) to go. Things are moving right along around here. I am going crazy with the 5,000,000 things that need to be done *rightnow*. Oh well. Later....

No comments: