Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Reunited and it feels SO good...

Daddy found the Ted. The kid next door stole him (grr, when are we moving again???), but must've left him outside on accident and now he's back! Yay! (He was very grimy, so I had to throw him in the washing machine after we found him, much to Luke's dismay.) I've never seen a kid love a bear as much as Lucien loves that nasty old thing. :D He's so happy Ted's back it makes me kind of teary.

On the house front, lots of drama and nonsense I'd rather not go through again, as it stresses me out. However, we should close on the original closing date (the 27th) and that's that. Well, that had BETTER be that or I might hurt someone. Meanwhile my house has been reduced to boxes of stuff and I have nothing to do but sit on the computer all day, or watch TV. It's gotten too hot to go outside again (well, muggy, pregnant-ladies-can't-breathe kind of weather, anyways), so I could clean, or nap, or play on the computer. This is going so slow... Friday is it. Hopefully (I say that a lot) we can get into the apartment this weekend? Please, universe? Stop messing with me for a few days and let me get into our new house?

Baby's been going crazy. He's decided my organs don't need the room, after all, and has taken up space where my lungs used to be. Three more months? I'm not sure about all that, he might get evicted before then.

We took Brenda to the store for some school shopping today. I guess that means she's really going, huh?

Good, I could use a couple of hours without her attitude. Where did my baby girl go and who is this small child that thinks she's a teenager? Slamming doors and being mouthy and whatnot. I used to be sad she was going to school, but lately I can't fricking wait, man. Lucien doesn't form sentences good enough to give me the kind of attitude she can. And the baby won't talk for a good year from now, at least.

Ending ramble. Maybe will go make some iced coffee... needing the caffiene today, but not the heat of regular coffee. Bye now.

No comments: