Thursday, July 26, 2007

How moving.

Ohkay, people. So I haven't lost my mind entirely yet. In about a day and a half, we will be moving into the new house and officially the **** out of here. (Although, maybe I should stop saying things like that, it seems to jinx us terribly every time I even think it....)
I don't even want to go through everything we've been through in the past three days to record it in the blog. Suffice it to say, it's been hell. Surprised that I haven't killed anyone, why yes I am. Even more surprised my husband hasn't.
This is my last blog post before we have no internets for a while, so hopefully everyone is all good, perhaps my next post will be about Brenda's fantastic birthday party in our new home, and all the new crafty stuff I've done with the place.
Wish me luck, it seems we've been needing it. Blargh.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Good luck with your move!

pollyhyper said...

When you unpack your computer and your mind, which I'm sure you lost in the move, I can't wait to hear an update!