Thursday, May 10, 2007

Grey Area....

Tomorrow I get to find out what kind of baby I'm having for sure. I was told it "looks like a boy", but not that it *is* a boy. I thought we had names picked out, but Tim came home last night and vetoed the only boys name we had previously agreed upon. Apparently he asked someone at work and they said it was a girl's name. Boys are dumb. Anyways, the names were Kelsey James or MaryJane Rose. Now, I cannot for the life of me find a name I like, that no one in our families already have, and that sounds good with our last name. I hate this part. Why doesn't the kid just come out with a sticker that says, "Hello, my name is:_______"? SO much easier.
I feel like baking today. We don't have any snacks, so it sounds like it'll be cookies or oatmeal bars. I want to try bread again, but I just really suck at it. It always comes out like a large, heavy brick. I'm not a good baker. I can cook, but that's different... it's not so specific. Math + food shouldn't ever mix. Or maybe I just don't have the patience for kneading. It gets old after about an hour of squishing the dough.
They took me off of work for another two weeks, until I can see the "real" doctor. I'm supposed to go to physical therapy. I am just really getting sick of bouncing from doctor to NP to OB, all of them taking money and telling me absolutely nothing. I have 4, count them, 4 doctors appointments this month, just for me. How fricking annoying. Plus, now I'm expected to go to PT. Yeah, cuz kids will sit still for THAT. I'll see what I can do, but I'm not promising anything.
I woke up at stupid 5 in the morning, again. Somebody, please come get my kids so I can take a nap! You can bring them back in, oh, say, 18 years..... look, they're cute! Sometimes I think I'm just chronically grumpy.

No comments: