Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Birfday to Me.


(Me, 22 years old today. Immediately after waking up, and before coffee. Baby, don't fear the Reaper. I promise I will attempt makeup today.)
So, today is my birthday. Nothing exciting is happening. My son peed on the floor after sitting on the potty for 1/2 hour this morning. Now he is dumping all 1,000 of his giant Legos on the floor. I do not care.
Today I am supposed to go to a party kind of thing for Tim's grandpa, because he's leaving to go home to Washington. So, I made star-shaped, tye-dyed cupcakes (The closest thing to a birthday cake I'm going to get. :P) and some ambrosia salad which Tim has informed me tastes like we should leave it home and pretend we forgot it so he can eat it all himself. I don't wanna taste it, for fear I'll eat the whole bowl and actually have to say that. It smells good, and it's a pretty pink color. Hooray for me. A domestic goddess, I am (not).
I am tired, tired. So what's new. We did not like the house, we'll keep looking... there's one that's big with a big back yard in town that we are going to look at. I just wanna MOVE. I cannot stand our neighbors for another second.
For my birthday, we got a new TV for our living room (actually for our bedroom when our old TV comes home from the repair shop), and I got a new glass tea set from my mom. I think I will use the TV today to play some video games. And then get ready to go to a party for a guy I don't really know at all. (Yep, again, on MY birthday. Whinewhinewhinepoutstompwhine. I wish I was still five. Just sometimes, though. Brenda always looks like she's having fun.)
I want to do something fun today... maybe there's fireworks or something somewhere for Memorial Day. I have to go check that out.


No comments: