Thursday, May 10, 2007

Naptime!

Very stressful and tearful morning, for all three of us (Tim got to go to work. :P ). When momma's grumpy, everyone gets grumpy apparently. Well, actually, Brenda pretty much takes it all in stride, but Lucien... argh. He has been screaming/yelling/shouting/whining since about 7 this morning, and he finally went down for a nap about 20 minutes ago. Brenda decided to lay in her bed instead of mine today, who knows if she'll sleep, I'm surprised that she ever does anymore. She's going to kindergarten... hopefully Lucien will take naps til he goes to school, too, but I doubt it. He's too hyper for that. The only thing keeping him in bed now is that he's too short to get his chubby legs over the bars to climb out.
So, why am I even online, do you ask? Why doesn't mommy sleep, too? I don't have a freaking clue. I never claimed to be the brightest crayon in the box.
So I guess I should either clean up or lay down. Baby says lay down. Momma says she can't even believe this sty. And yes, the mattress is STILL in the living room. It looks comfy.
I'm just not feelin' it, lately. Maybe after naptime.

No comments: