Friday, May 11, 2007

The Neverending Grumpy.

Oh, my god. Third day on about 3 hours of sleep per night. My body is going on strike. I feel it happening. Lucien was up from 1:45 AM until 4:30? 5? I fell asleep before he did, I know that. No reason. Just felt like being a demon. Oh, the kid's sleeping NOW. He had a rough night.
Also, the ear drops that are now antibacterializing my bathroom sink? Yeah, I had like, one dose left, so I dropped it in my left ear. Now, instead of it being muffled, I can't hear ANYTHING. Maybe the kid was just trying to save my life, afterall. Although, most days I think being deaf wouldn't be so bad.... at least for a few hours.
This morning.... 5:30 AM ish. The alarm goes off for Tim to go to work. In my total unconsciousness (finally) I didn't think to roll over and turn it off, so he had to get up, walk all the way around the bed, and turn it off himself. He said to me, "Thanks for your help." Well, as I was thinking, "Thanks for YOUR help last night with your devil-spawn,", I rolled over to make room for him to climb back in bed, and whacked him in the face with my hand. :D I'm laughing now, but it was totally not on purpose and I feel really bad about it. Poor guy. However, karma will get you. :P I'm a bad woman.
Going to find out what the baby is today... if I can stay awake until 11. I'll do my best. I have a feeling that caffiene will be a big part of my diet today.

No comments: