Thursday, May 24, 2007

Nothing to say...

I haven't posted lately because I have nothing to talk about. I lead a boring, boring life.
Little boy has had a crazy-high fever the past two nights... I think I finally got it down to 102 before I felt comfortable putting him in bed and falling into my own bed, face-first. By the way, cold, wet washcloths when you have a fever of 104.8 and are a two year old boy? Make you SCREAM like someone's murdering you. Just so you know.
Brenda is not sick. Which is good. But now, since I said that she will be. Smart me. She is SO into super-heroes right now... Tim went over to his brother's house to get his big collection book of super-hero cards and she is just entranced with it. She watched the Ultimate Avengers before bed last night. No princesses for her right now! Actually, she switches on and off between them. She's a super-hero-princess. Crazy little girl. :)
Ok, who wants to come over and clean my house for me? I have no motivation. Probably because I'm sick and it's pretty bad... although I did do the dishes yesterday, so the big battle is over. And I only did them because we had NO silverware or pans left to eat/cook off of. Embarassing.
So, we're looking at a house on Saturday. Fingers crossed, no jinxing, but it's a 4 bedroom on a cul-de-sac with a fenced in back yard, the roof and carpets are brand-new, there's no butt-ugly wallpaper on the walls (from the pictures, anyways) and it's super-cheap for the size and kind of house it is. Shhh.
I am hungry... probably should go make breakfast before I faint or some crap like that. Off with the computer....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Consider yourself tagged for a stupid meme at my blog. You are under no pressure to do it, though.

Cheers!

Jen