Friday, May 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Well thanks Jen, I was looking for something to avert my attention from my pigsty for a little while... :D

7 Random Things About Me

1.) I've always wanted to be a teacher, but ironically, I am not up for the schooling. Some teacher I'd be, huh?

2.) I cannot wait until I have a house and the time to (learn how to) grow my own veggies, fruits, herbs, and flowers. It sounds so fulfilling.

3.) When I was a teenager, I wanted to live in a city. Now, I'm terrified of the city and want to live on a farm.

4.) I love Final Fantasy. I cannot get enough, and sometimes I don't finish games if I know they're almost over because I don't want them to end. (Now everyone knows what a dork I am.)

5.) I can name most songs in the first 15 seconds. Mostly when they were written between 1963 and 1995. However, I do not recognize ANY songs on the radio on new music stations. Yes, I am 22.

6.) I suck suck suck at baking. Really, I do. But I'm trying to improve. It's too much math for me. P.S., I never ever make my own pie crusts. There, I said it.

7.) My birthday is on Memorial Day this year. Everyone will be drinking but me. It's not like I'm normally a lush or anything, but damn could I go for a fricking beer right about now. Or a Sea Breeze. Or a SoCo and Cran. Or.. or.. or...

No comments: