Friday, May 11, 2007

Ohhhh, *BOY*.

So, the radiologist confirmed that what is swimming about in my uterus is "100% boy". Apparently he is not afraid of showing of his, um, boy-ness, either. Sounds about right.
So Brenda isn't thrilled, but she knew this could be coming. But, I told her, being the only girl has its advantages, too. Like being the one with your own room. And getting to do girl stuff with mom, alone. And.. um.. well, I think that's about it. I'm sure there's other things.. I never was the "only girl", just the "only one". So I'm not sure how that stuff works. I'm learning right along with her.
So now, I have no clue what this kid's name is. We'll probably decide the week before he's born... like we did with Lucien.
It's a nice day out, too bad mommy didn't get any sleep so we're going to waste the good part of the early afternoon sleeping. Oh well. But before that happens, I should make a plan to take with me to the food store to restock my cupboards and refridgerator in a timely and cheap fashion. And probably do some dishes. Blah.

No comments: