Friday, May 18, 2007

Sunshine day...

I woke up at around quarter to six this morning to the ohmigod, STENCH of hair dye. NOT good for a pregant woman to wake up to at 6 in the morning. *Ralph*. Tim dyed his hair yesterday, but he still had the conditioner which smells just like hair dye and oh man. So that was that, I am awake. I felt pretty good after that, though, got a little tidying done, made coffee, washed clothes, made breakfast... then started to feel icky again. I'm getting tired of this... tiredness. I almost always feel crappy in the daytime, now. Maybe I need iron. Add that to the list of crap I need to ask my doctor on Monday.
So, I got a new video game, and I can't play it. I don't know if it's because I can't concentrate on it because the television's all messed up (something's wrong with the colors, we need to get it fixed), or if it's because you pretty much NEED a keyboard to do anything, but it LOOKS like it would be fun if I could play it. Also, it's live, so you have to actually talk to people, which is a little intimidating to me (I am a dork).
Baby continues to kick. A lot. He kicks most when Tim is anywhere near my belly. Baby says, "Get away from my momma!" :) He's going to be a stinky-head. I can tell already.
It's all nice and sunny today. Maybe once the sun dries the grass off a little, I'll go make a clothesline somewhere outside and hang our laundry and let the kids run around and tire themselves out so I can take a nap. I love naps.

No comments: