Monday, June 11, 2007

4:45 is way too early, Lucien!

So guess what time my son decided to get out of bed today? I am starting to dread having him AND a new baby that wakes up every two hours, too. It makes my stomach feel a little sick. I am just NOT the kind of person that can function (on any level... physically, mentally, emotionally, cognitively....) on like 3-4 hours of sleep. I fear it will make me go postal. So, so, so tired... I need to go back to sleep SOON.

On a happier note, we saw THE house yesterday. The first one we looked at yesterday... we didn't even want to see the other two we were supposed to see. The backyard was so pretty, in a little valley and surrounded by trees. The house is little, but laid out nicely and just perfect. I love it. It was so clean, and so well kept and put together. Big, bright windows. Great landscaping. And it's in the country... the neighbors across the street are COWS. Tim went to go sign for the loan yesterday, but they weren't there, and then the lady from the realty place called us to tell us someone else bidded on it so we'd better hurry up and bid if we want it. I will be SO SAD if we can't have that house.... we both have been saying to each other since we saw it, "I want that house.. that's OUR house, no one else can live there..." etc. I will cry if we can't have it.

I had so much stuff I wanted to get done today. It seems like Luke picks up on that and hates me so he just loves to ruin any chance of me getting anything done at all by waking up at ungodly hours. Even if I get a nap today, it won't be the same as me being able to sleep until like 7. Damnable child, with his terrible sleeping habits. He's so lucky he's cute. Cute might not matter when there's another kid waking me up every 1-2 hours to eat, though. We also need to get him a bed soon, but we might wait until we know if we're getting the house now and get bunk beds for Brenda and Lucien. He's trying to climb out of the bed and I'm scared he's going to fall. His birthday is in 1 month exactly. I can't believe my little monster is going to be two already. I should get on planning that birthday party.... hmm...

Whoa, I almost just totally flipped because I thought my computer deleted this whole post. Luckily for my computer, I found it. Or it would've gone smash. Seriously, I felt myself turning green and growing giant muscles for a moment. Don't make me angry... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Also, I just wanted to put this link in here, so everyone else can marvel at this woman's ability to get her son AND husband to eat like this. I am impressed. You should be too. And it all looks pretty yummy! Not that I'd consider giving up meat... although baby is VERY adverse to red meat lately. Just thinking of the smell is making me squirmy. Uck.

I so want to go to bed and watch movies for the rest of the day. And NOT deal with children. At least until dinner time.

No comments: