Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Morning.

I promised pictures of Brenda in the dress, so here they are...





Even a picture of the offensive back of the dress. Well... it offended me, until I saw it on her, then I stopped caring so much:


And Lucien needed to get in on the action, too, once he saw the camera. He's such a ham..



Baby doctor appointment is today at 10. Not looking forward. I've become very skeptical of the whole office.... but there's really no one else for me to go to. However, it's the first time I'm seeing *my* doctor in months, so hopefully I get some answers, or really, anything that's not, "You aren't eating enough; all women are uncomfortable when their pregnant," when I ask why I get dizzy and feel like I'm going to faint, and why I have back spasms and pain in my hips/legs that is bad enough to put me out of work. Man, I never want to see THAT woman again.

Hoping I don't have to walk up there, too. That would make the rest of the day be all laying on the couch recuperating, and I don't have time for that today.