Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tagged again...

Ok, I will do the 7 random things again because I've been tagged again... however, I don't know anyone that has a blog and hasn't already done it, so no one is getting tagged by me. Sad, I know.

Let's see. I'm actually the awfully boring type (I know, SHOCKING, isn't it?).

1.) I used to have a mohawk. And a shaved head. My hair's been red, orange, yellow (no, not blond.. but it's been that, too), blue, purple, and pink. But never, ever green. Also, black, blue-black, dark brown, light brown, auburn, dark blond and bleach blond. Right now, it's my natural color... complete with greys. I am getting old.

2.) I like to take showers so hot that your skin turns pink and you shiver like you're cold. But it's been too warm for that lately.

3.) I don't remember the last time my bedroom was spotlessly clean. For real. I hate our room... I need to seriously purge, because we do actually have some really nice furniture in there.

4.) I am embarrassed to admit when I have nice (or, expensive) things. It's weird.

5.) I also have major phone anxiety. Just having to talk to like, the pizza guy, or sometimes even friends, or family. It's really weird. Makes me freak out a little (or a lot, depending on who it is). But I'm working on it.

6.) I crochet. But I wouldn't be able to figure out how to knit if my life depended on it, and I have tried so hard to learn to read patterns for crochet and have discovered that I am pattern-retarded. So I don't even try to do patterns anymore. But I have made some pretty cool stuff on my own.

7.) I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener. That is what I'd truly like to be. 'Cause if I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener, everyone would be in love with me.

(Sorry, I couldn't think of anything for the last one. :) )

There you go missy. I don't have anyone to tag, so I guess I'm *It*. Whoo-hoo!

4 comments:

pollyhyper said...

1. Me too - just the pink, purple, as well as black, peach, bleach blonde and brown. And now, brown.
Never a mohawk, though I did have the super-cool '90s bottom 1/2 of the back of my head shaved, the rest long... yup.

2. yes and yes.

3. For real!

4. Me too. I'm very guilty of bragging about bargains, though ("I got this at the thrift store for only $4!")

5. Not anxiety persay, but I DESPISE talking on the phone w/o a good reason.

6. Me too!

7. Mmmmmm, hungry.

Separated at birth???

Ashlee Rose said...

Yes, I do believe you really must be my long lost sister. Finally, we have found each other! (Wanna babysit your "niece" and "nephew" for a few weeks? :P )

Andria Auerrell said...

I always brag about my bargains. I can hardly contain myself with my $3.99 danskos, practically accosting folks on the street to tell them.

sv said...

wow. i'm jealous of what cool sisters each of you has.

sorry to have doubletagged you. clearly, i have fruit-at-the-bottom yogurt for brains [ew. i don't like that gelatinious fruit goop. if you're gonna pack my lazy ass yogurt in little boxes, can't you go the extra inch and stir the beast for me?]