Monday, June 11, 2007

Sleep Deprivation -or- Why I Ordered In Today

Man, and seeing that woman's blog made me want to be so much better about my eating habits. However, no nap + INDESCRIBABLY stressful morning = mom ordered chicken fingers, deep fried cheddar broccoli (you know, the vegetable) and a turkey sub with tons of mayonaise for lunch-ish (it's a bit late for lunch, the kids have just been snacking all day). Oh well. Tomorrow is another day, I suppose.

Seriously though, this getting-a-house-and-being-an-adult crap sucks. I just want the house, I don't wanna deal with banks, loan officers, lawyers and real estate agents (granted, *I* am not the one actually *dealing* with them, but for right now, just having to talk to them on the phone is enough... see my phone anxiety, lower to the page. Blech.), not to mention everyone putting in their two cents about what I should/should not be doing (I realize they are trying to help, but hey... I got like 4 hours of sleep here, people!). Besides the fact that *I* do not know what I am doing, that is why Tim is in charge.. everyone needs to talk to him, and he's not here. I'm his secretary, and I feel (well, felt like this morning) as if I was just getting DUMPED on. Just piles and piles of information and talking that made NO sense to me. Constantly saying, "I really just don't know, you need to talk to my husband about this." (Which, by the way, makes you feel SO smart.) Also, the fact that it took me an HOUR to get ahold of Tim at work this morning... ok, I started freaking myself out thinking, "What if I was in labor/had a problem with the kids and it was taking me this long just to talk to him?!" and by the time I actually got ahold of him, I was crying and my heart was pounding like that was the actual scenario. I demanded a number where I could for-sure get ahold of him. I will nag accordingly about a cell phone when he gets home.
My food will be here soon, gonna go.

No comments: