Friday, June 22, 2007

No title, too braindead...

So it's been a bit, and although I don't have anything to say, I wanted to pop in to say hi to anyone who thinks I've died or gone into labor already. We are fine, very bored, waiting to get into the new house. We went to look at it again yesterday and the woman that lives there said she will most likely be out by August 1st, if not sooner... so that's almost two whole weeks before we thought! Hooray!
This whole month has been a crazy whirlwind of doctors' appointments, must to my dismay (and my wallet's dismay, as well. Argh). Now in physical therapy, my "therapist" is some old hardass that thinks he knows all about me because he has a 22 year old kid. Yeah, well, you don't know me. Don't keep me waiting for 1/2 an hour on top of my wait in the waiting room, then act like a jerk to me because I've had too much on my mind to call my fricking insurance company to see if they'll pay for a brace that, even if they DO pay for, I can't afford the co-pay anyways. Yes, I know you want my money. However, I don't have any. And then the OB, they're very dismissive of me and anything I think is wrong. It's all very frustrating. Next week I have three(!) appointments... Wednesday (PT),Thursday (regular doctor for my hips), Friday (OB). How. Annoying. And expensive. It costs an awful lot of money for them to tell me nothing. I hope they don't charge extra when they actually find SOMETHING.
So, in the process of moving, I thought it may be a good idea to have a yard sale. Because deep down, I'm a masochist at heart. That needs planning, probably will do on the 4th of July (which is a Wednesday) or the 18th. Scary.
So, that's about it for now, I have nothing at all to say. Need to clean my house and use up the bananas getting brown on the table (most likely banana bread, and freeze the rest for smoothies). I feel like I'm going to get a lot of throwing-away done today. I'm feeling the need to purge.
Ta, blog.

No comments: