Thursday, June 7, 2007

I have become domestic.

I am bored. Time for another quiz-like thing.

aprons - y/n? Yes.. I mean, I don't have one, but I haven't found one I love yet. I used to have one with ladybugs on it, and it was awesome. I don't remember what happened to it.

baking - y/n? I *like* to, but I'm not very good at it. Too much math.

clothesline - y/n? I keep meaning to, but we rent anyways, so I'll probably wait until we have a house with a backyard.

donuts - ever made them? Yeah, but I kinda cheated. They were very yummy, anyways.

everyday.. what chore do you do every day? - Umm, if I'm being good, dishes and laundry. If not.. well... feeding my children counts, doesn't it?

freezer - do you have a separate deep freezer? I would like to when we have a house of our own.

garbage disposal - y/n No. I don't really see the point, either.

handbook - y/n?? - There's a handbook? Why didn't I get a copy?

ironing - love it or hate it? I don't really *hate* it, but I'm not very good at it. I'll put stuff in the dryer to get the wrinkles out... if something needs ironing for real, Tim does it. He's good at it.

junk drawer - where is it? Every drawer in my house has junk in it. (But seriously... I have two in the kitchen.)

kitchen style? - It's not too bad, but not what I'd pick. Green everything.

love - what is your favorite part of homemaking? I love cooking, and I really really like when I have enough ambition that my whole house is ultra-clean. However, it only lasts about 10 minutes.

mop - y/n? Yeah, when it gets icky enough. Mopping hurts, so I try not to do it unless I absolutely must. I spot clean the floor with a rag a couple times a week.

nylons - wash them by hand or in the washer? What are nylons? (just kidding... kind of.) I guess if I have to wear them and they're actually not totally ruined the first time I wear them, I throw them in the washer then air dry them.

oven - do you use the window or open it to check? It depends on what I'm cooking. If it's something delicate or I'm baking, I peek through the window. If it's like, a frozen pizza or something, I'll open it.

pizza - what do you put on yours? I'll pretty much eat anything on pizza. My favorite is... hmm.. I don't know! Black olives and banana peppers... but that will change tomorrow. I love all pizza. Even not very good pizza is yummy. I especially like pizza with sauce inside of the crust, instead of cheese.

quiet - what do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? Shower. Or sleep.

recipe card box? I have a box in my kitchen with a bunch of recipe books and loose papers with recipes on them in it.

style of house you have/want? Mine. No neighbors upstairs, downstairs or too close next door.

tablecloths and napkins - y/n? I have a tablecloth, but it needs replacing. I don't even have cloth napkins, but I'd like some. When I have room for such things.

under the kitchen sink- Recycling.

vacuum - how many times a week? 2 to 4. Depends on what my kids spilled on the floor.

wash - how many loads do you do a week? One or two about every other day.

x’es - do you keep a list of things to do and cross them off? Yeah, but I never seem to finish the list, just add to it.

yard - who does what? We don't really do much for our yard, because it's not ours. My husband mows cuz he likes to. When we have a house, I will do the gardening.

zzz’s - what is your last homemaking task for the day? It's different every night. I try to pick up toys/clothes/whatnot off of the living room and kitchen floors every night before the kids' bedtime, though, but that's just so I don't trip on it and kill myself trying to go pee at 3 AM. :P

Ok then.

No comments: